You want the guilt, shame and rules around food to stop infiltrating your thoughts.
Imagine being able to spontaneously walk into any restaurant, look at the menu for the first time, and confidently order the exact meal that sounds the most delicious to you. When your meal arrives, you think about how yummy it looks—not how “bad” it is for your diet or your weight. You freely enjoy each and every bite without guilt or self-criticism. Feeling satisfied and nourished, you put your fork down, and go about the rest of your day. Reflecting only on how delightful this eating experience was. You’re so grateful that eating is no longer stressful…like it used to be when you were always on a diet.
Are you ready to wave the white flag & declare “enough is enough” on dieting?
After years of hating yourself towards skinny, you no longer want to be a slave to counting calories and following diet rules. You’re exhausted after years (decades?) of micromanaging your food in hopes of losing weight. And even though a part of you is still hoping for weight loss, your desire to heal your relationship with food, fitness and body image is so much stronger.
You are ready to quit dieting and begin your intuitive eating journey…but it’s overwhelming to do this on your own. The book feels clinical and impersonal. You want guidance on how to heal from your unique history. Because it’s not quite as simple as following some principles of eating. You need help uncovering why you’ve spent years hating your body into a smaller size. As well as assurance that you’re taking the healthiest path to food freedom.
Diet-Free Academy is where you will learn to trust yourself around food & appreciate your body.
Diet-Free Academy is a 12-week group coaching program for chronic dieters who want to start living an intuitively healthy life that doesn’t involve food guilt or following someone else’s rules. It’s a safe space for you to unlearn the dieting mentality, uncover your God-given intuition and become the healthiest version of yourself. Diet-Free Academy will teach you balanced wellness, intuitive eating, and how to establish healthy behavioral changes based on your own body’s individual needs to thrive.
For a one-time payment of $750, we will work together to:
- Identify the limiting beliefs and behaviors that have been hurting your health.
- Quiet that critical voice inside of you that says you’re not good enough, thin enough, or…enough.
- Dramatically increase your self-awareness so you can develop new healthy behaviors that actually serve your mind & body.
- Build trust with your God-given intuition so you can feel capable, confident and free.
Diet-Free Academy uses the same proven method and framework I teach my 1:1 clients, but presented in a group coaching format. The additional support from a community of women, who are taking the same journey as you, is an empowering and effective way to heal.
Diet-Free Academy is for you, if you:
- Are struggling to get through the Intuitive Eating book on your own.
- Want to break the cycle of dieting so your kids will grow up with a healthy relationship to food, fitness and body image.
- Dream of keeping any food in your fridge/pantry without fear of mindlessly overeating it (including potato chips, candy and cookies!)
- Want to become the authority of your own body and prioritize your mental health.
- Are ready to build self-trust, increase your confidence and embrace your God-given intuition—not just with food; but in ALL areas of your life.
- Need healthy coping mechanisms so you can start appreciating yourself and your body.
- Thrive in group settings with a supportive community of women who are going through the same process, at the same time, as you.
- Would love to work with me 1:1 but you need a more affordable option.
The next session of Diet-Free Academy begins on Monday, June 28th! Save your seat today and receive immediate access to the curriculum.
The goal of Diet-Free Academy is to heal your relationship with food, fitness and body image.
After 12 weeks, you will be able to:
- Listen to your body’s cues and honor its needs.
- Trust all foods fit.
- Understand your body was never the problem. Diet culture is the problem.
- Apply coping tools to immediately stop negative self-talk and hurtful inner chatter.
- Feel capable, confident and free around food.
- Respect and appreciate your body—no matter your size or weight.
- Redefine what overall wellness feels like in your body and prioritize your mental health.
- Eat intuitively and love yourself towards healthy.
- Join Diet-Free Living Membership.
How The Group Program Works
Each week, we will focus on one of twelve modules. Independently, you will complete all the video lessons within that module on your own. Together, we will support one another daily in our private chat group, and collectively meet once a week on Zoom for live group coaching.
Meridith Oram is a Certified Nutritionist and Certified Health Coach with additional NCCA-accredited certifications in Behavioral Cognitive Change and Group Fitness. Along with a massage therapy license and a BA in Communications from Villanova University, she has been trained to approach wellness from a holistic and full-body perspective. Through 1:1 and group sessions, she helps women heal from years of dieting by prioritizing their mental health and reclaiming self-trust & confidence through diet-free living.