You’ve finally hit the rock-bottom of dieting.
You’re done. You’re waving the white flag and declaring enough is enough. You’re done hating yourself towards skinny. You know you can no longer be a slave to MyFitnessPal, Weight Watchers Points, macros, calories, or your fitness tracker. You’re exhausted after years of trying to micromanage your body into a socially-acceptable size. And even if a part of you is still hoping for weight loss, the desire to heal your relationship with food, fitness and body image is so much stronger.
You are ready to take the leap into Intuitive Eating…but you’re not sure how to start because it’s intimidating to do on your own.
Diet-Free Academy is your key to unlocking food freedom and self-confidence.
The Diet-Free Academy is a 12-week group program for those who are ready to become intuitive eaters. You’ve already come to the conclusion that dieting has caused you more harm than good and you want to take full control of your happiness and wellness.
Using the proven method I’ve successfully applied to all my 1:1 clients, I created this group program for those who want community support from like-minded women as you heal your relationship with food, fitness and body image.
The Diet-Free Academy is for you if:
- You’re done with dieting and pursuing thinness in order to meet society’s standard of beauty.
- You realize your happiness and wellness is more important than your appearance.
- You want to become an intuitive eater and build trust with yourself around food.
- You want healthy coping mechanisms to heal your negative body image.
- You want to do the work in a group setting with a supportive community of women who are going through the same process, at the same time as you.
- You’d love to work with me 1:1 but you need a more affordable option.
- You’ve completed Gain Wellness and you’re ready to graduate to the next level of freedom (Gain Wellness is not a pre-requisite though).
In Diet-Free Academy, you will learn and put into practice:
- Self-trust and freedom from dieting
- The 10 principles of Intuitive Eating
- Reject the diet mentality
- Honor your hunger
- Make peace with food
- Challenge the food police
- Discover the satisfaction factor
- Feel your fullness
- Cope with your emotions with kindness
- Respect your body
- Find joy in movement
- Honor your health with gentle nutrition
- Coping tools for stopping your negative inner voice
Join the Waiting List Now!
Be the first to know when registration opens in December for the next 12-week session launching on January 4th. There is no obligation in signing up for the waitlist—it’s just to keep you in the loop!
The goal of Diet-Free Academy is to heal your relationship with food, fitness and body image. After 12-weeks, you will be able to:
- Understand why dieting/losing weight has been such a focus in your life
- Realize the negative impact dieting has had on your life and overall wellness
- Apply coping tools to stop negative self-talk
- Build self-confidence and self-trust
- Fully understand and apply the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating
Meridith Oram is a Certified Health Coach with additional NCCA-accredited certifications in Behavioral Cognitive Change and Group Fitness. Along with a massage therapy license and a BA in Communications from Villanova University, she has been trained to approach wellness from a holistic and full-body perspective. Through 1:1 and group sessions, she helps chronic dieters heal their relationship with food, fitness and body image.