Why do we hate our bodies so much? Why do we look back on past photos wishing we looked like that now but remembering that we felt fat back then? Why are we always “falling off the wagon” or “getting back on track”? Or trying a new diet/lifestyle all together with false promises that THIS will be the diet we ever have to do?
I get it. I used to be a chronic dieter too.
You were meant to be more than a body on a diet.
As a Certified Health Coach specializing in behavioral change, I work with chronic dieters who are ready to heal their relationship with food, fitness and body image by embracing their God-given intuition. I can help you identify why you’ve been drawn into dieting all these years, and how to finally swap all the diet rules and guilt for freedom and self-acceptance.
Committing to 1:1 sessions with me is your opportunity to work through:
- Why dieting/losing weight has been such a focus in your life
- What impact dieting has had on your life and overall wellness
- Your mindset and coping tools to stop negative self-talk
- Custom goals that focus on your actual wellness and not your appearance
- Building self-confidence and self-trust
- The 10 principles of Intuitive Eating
- …and many other topics customized to your individual needs and wellness goals.
Want to see if working together would be a good fit? I would love to chat with you on a FREE 15-minute Zoom call to begin healing your relationship with food, fitness and body image!