Why are we always “falling off the wagon” or “getting back on track” or “back on plan”? Or trying a new diet/lifestyle all together with promises that THIS will be the last diet we ever have to do? I get it. I used to be a chronic dieter too.
You were meant to be more than a body on a diet. As a Certified Health Coach specializing in behavioral change, I work with chronic dieters who are ready to heal their relationship with food, fitness and body image but aren’t sure where or how to start. I can help you identify why you’ve been drawn into dieting all these years, and how to finally swap all the rules and guilt for freedom and self-acceptance.
Committing to 1:1 sessions with me is your opportunity to work through:
- Why dieting/losing weight has been a focus in your life
- What impact dieting has had on your life and overall wellness
- Negative self-talk and how to shift the dialogue with my 3-step method
- Custom goals that focus on your actual wellness and not your appearance
- Building self-confidence and self-trust
- The 10 principles of Intuitive Eating
- …and many other topics customized to your individual needs and wellness goals.
Want to see if working together would be a good fit? I would love to chat with you on a FREE 15-minute Zoom call to begin healing your relationship with food, fitness and body image!