Why Your Intuitive Eating Fears Are Valid
YOU’RE INVITED TO A FREE MASTERCLASS
On Tuesday, March 16th at 11 am ET, I’ll show you how to overcome the 4 fears that are keeping you stuck on a diet.
Ready to ditch diet culture and start living an intuitively healthy life that doesn’t involve food guilt or following someone else’s rules? You’re in the right place!
This masterclass is specifically for you, if…
- You’re sick of always being on a diet but not seeing or maintaining any results.
- You want to escape diet culture, but you’re scared that if you stop dieting, you’ll gain even more weight and feel worse than you already do now.
- You’re curious about Intuitive Eating and food freedom, but you’re worried it won’t work for you because you can’t trust yourself around food.
- You want to gain control over your health, but don’t know where to start.
I’ve been there too. And I’m going to show you exactly how to overcome your greatest fears about Intuitive Eating.
In this free training, you will learn:
- Why your 4 greatest fears about Intuitive Eating are valid.
- Exactly how to overcome these fears.
- How to live an intuitive life of confidence, self-trust and freedom from dieting.
You’ll walk away with 4 action items you can immediately put into place to begin healing your relationship with food.
I want you to know, I’ve been right where you are and I promise you, this is only just the beginning. This masterclass is the first step to loving yourself towards healthy, to trusting your intuition, to finding food freedom. All you have to do is click that button and sign up for this free training.
Can’t wait to see you in class on Tuesday, March 16th at 11 am ET!
Meridith Oram is an Anti-Diet Nutritionist and Certified Health Coach with additional NCCA accreditations in Behavioral Cognitive Change and Group Fitness. Along with a massage therapy license and a BA in Communications from Villanova University, she approaches wellness from a holistic and full-body perspective. Through 1:1 and group sessions, she helps chronic dieters heal their relationship with food, fitness and body image.