Reclaim Your Self-Trust & Confidence Webinar
If you’re exhausted from dieting, doubting yourself & never feeling good enough, this is for you!
You’re feeling stuck. You want to give up dieting but you’re also scared to gain weight. You want to just trust yourself and feel confident, but that seems impossible to imagine in your current body. The reality is, the diet mentality is what keeps us stuck in this thinking. And since diets require us to limit our food intake, we end up limiting our beliefs in all other areas of our lives too. When we “fall off plan” and eat something “bad” we harshly judge ourselves. Pretty soon, that self-criticism becomes a normalized voice in our head constantly telling us we’re not good enough. And that’s exhausting. And demoralizing. The thing is, you ARE good enough. Just as you are today. And you have everything you need already inside of you to reclaim your self-trust and feel confident in yourself.
On Thursday, May 20 at noon ET, I’m going to show you how.
If you’re a chronic dieter or someone who is ready to ditch the diet and become the self-trusting, confident woman you know you are, you’re in the right place!
How would it change your life if you could:
- Heal the past hurts that make you feel like you’re not good enough?
- Discover your intuition and say “no” to diet culture?
- Reclaim your self-trust and confidence through diet-free living?
Which of these do you relate to the most?
- You frequently criticize yourself—nothing is off limits—appearance, parenting, productivity, etc.
- Your dieting behaviors disrupt your family’s life including how your kids’ see food as “good” versus “bad.”
- You spend a lot of time planning, preparing and tracking your meals.
- You don’t trust yourself around food.
- You skip events or conversations because you lack confidence in how you look.
- You’re starting to wonder if chasing weight loss all these years has prevented you from finding your purpose and living up to your full potential.
I’ve been there too. And I’m going to show you how to break this cycle so you can reclaim your self-trust and confidence!
In this free training, you will learn:
- Why we have so much self-doubt
- How to refresh your way of thinking
- How to discover your intuition
- How to live diet-free
You’ll walk away with a newfound, positive outlook—not just on nutrition and fitness—but in EVERY aspect of your life.
This is the right class for you if…
- You’re sick of feeling like your body constantly needs to be fixed. That even when you have hit your goal weight in the past, it didn’t bring fulfillment. Or sustainability.
- You’re exhausted after years of chasing a smaller size. Lately you’ve been realizing dieting has made your life more difficult than it needs to be. It’s negatively impacting your relationships and your mental health. You want to reclaim your self-trust and feel confident in who you are right now.
I want you to know, I’ve been right where you are and I promise you, this is only just the beginning—this is the first step to loving yourself towards healthy, to trusting your intuition, to reclaiming your self-trust & confidence. All you have to do is click that button and sign up for this free training.
Can’t wait to see you in class on Thursday, May 20th at noon ET
Meridith Oram is a Certified Nutritionist and Health Coach with additional NCCA-accredited certifications in Behavioral Change and Group Fitness. Along with a massage therapy license and a BA in Communications from Villanova University, she has been trained to approach wellness from a holistic and full-body perspective. Through 1:1 and group sessions, she helps chronic dieters heal their relationship with food, fitness and body image.