If you’re stuck between not wanting to diet anymore, yet unable to trust yourself around food, let’s chat.
Does Food Freedom sound like a pipe dream that’ll never work for you? Do you want to escape diet culture, but you’re scared if you stop dieting you’ll gain weight? Do you want to become an intuitive eater, but you also wonder if you just haven’t found the right diet to keep the weight off yet? I’m here to help you stop the cycle, break free from diet culture, and start loving yourself towards healthy!
This 5-week course is for you if:
- You’re sick of gaining and losing the same 5-20 lbs, and feeling like a failure.
- You feel stuck in the murky middle of not wanting to diet anymore, but not sure you’re ready to give up the rules either.
- You wish you could stop focusing on the scale and instead improve your actual health and wellness.
- You want to put an end to that negative self-talk and stop demonizing foods.
- You want a gentle approach to distancing yourself from diet culture while deciding if intuitive eating is right for you.
Gain Wellness: A beginner’s course for ditching diet culture & discovering your intuition.
Gain Wellness is a 5-week group program for anyone who is stuck between wanting to ditch diet culture, and yet feeling they can’t trust themselves around food. This beginner’s course will get you “unstuck” so you can strut your fine self away from diet culture for good and confidently begin your intuitive eating journey.
In this program, you will learn how to identify and turn off the nonstop noise of diet culture, prioritize your wellness (how you feel) over your appearance (how you look), and prepare to become the intuitive eater God created you to be. To do this, we’ll follow a proven process that’s worked for my students in both 1:1 and group sessions. I will be there every step of the way with daily journal prompts, live training video sessions, access to me as your coach, science-backed resources, and community accountability to help you improve your relationship with food, fitness, and body image.
The goal of Gain Wellness is to help you love yourself towards healthy. After 5 weeks, you will be able to:
- Break up with diet culture!
- Prioritize balanced wellness (feeling good) over appearance (losing weight)
- Unlearn diet behaviors while building trust around food
- Identify and learn ways to overcome the negative self-talk that has been holding you back for far too long
- Trust that only YOU are the authority of your body
- Be ready to begin your intuitive eating journey with confidence
The next 5-week group session begins on Monday, November 16th!
Register now for only $199 and say ‘YES!’ to ditching diet culture in favor of gaining wellness.
Meridith Oram is a Certified Health Coach with additional NCCA-accredited certifications in Behavioral Cognitive Change and Group Fitness. Along with a massage therapy license and a BA in Communications from Villanova University, she has been trained to approach wellness from a holistic and full-body perspective. Through 1:1 and group sessions, she helps chronic dieters heal their relationship with food, fitness and body image.